Learn to design, develop and deliver research projects for youth in and from government care and the agencies that serve you.
- Youth aged 16-24 with government care experience (e.g., foster home, group home, youth custody centre), or on a Youth Agreement can apply
- $14.00 per hour
- June 25th, 2019–March 31st, 2020
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12:00PM–4:30PM and occasional weekends
Upcoming projects include:
- Youth opioid use
- LGBTQ2+ healthy dating relationships
- Youth employment program evaluation
- Analyzing BC Adolescent Health Survey data
The Youth Research Academy aims to represent the diversity of youth in care in BC.We particularly welcome Aboriginal youth, youth with a disability, visible minority youth, and LGBTQ2S youth to apply.
How to apply:
- Fill out the application form online at https://form.simplesurvey.com/f/l/YRA
- Or download the application form here.
Questions? Contact Katie at 604-291-1996 ext. 236 or email@example.com.
Download a poster to share this opportunity here.