2018 BC Adolescent Health Survey
Balance and Connection in BC: The health and well-being of our youth
Provincial findings of the 2018 BC Adolescent Health Survey, which was completed by 38,015 Grade 7-12 students in schools across British Columbia.
Download the report here.
Read the media release here.
Webinar presentation schedule:
April 18th 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
April 23rd Noon
May 3rd 10:00 am and 3:00 pm
May 10th 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
May 17th 2:00 pm
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, please visit: https://www.gotomeet.me/McCrearyCentre
- If it’s your first time using GoToMeeting, please note it will take a few minutes to download the GoTo Opener program to launch the meeting.
- To confirm if your device meets the requirements to run GoToMeeting, please run a quick system check here: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check
To join the meeting via phone, please dial: +1 (647) 497-9372, Access Code: 514-881-813
Youth Action Grants
The 2019 granting cycle is now open.
The Youth Action Grants (YAG) were created by McCreary’s Youth Advisory & Action Council (YAC) to provide BC youth (ages 12–19) from school districts that participated in the 2018 BC Adolescent Health Survey the opportunity to deliver a project to improve youth health in their school or community.
YAGs fund projects which are:
- Focused on one or more of the key findings from the 2018 BC AHS.
- Benefitting youth in your school or community.
- Supported by at least one adult (such as a teacher, counsellor, youth worker, adult mentor, etc.)
To learn more about the Youth Action Grants, download the application form here.